List Management by Vertical Response.
Enable pop-ups if you do not see the next sign-up screen to verify your subscription
All Treatment Programs
For Chemical Dependency
Are NOT Created Equally!
If you've been frustrated with a lack of information about alternatives to AA (Alcoholics Anonymous and other 12 step programs), then ...
Here's Good News!
“AA - Not The Only Way”
Is Your One-Stop Resource Guide To 12-Step Alternatives!
|" AA - Not
The Only Way fills an important niche in the recovery literature.
It offers a compact but wide-ranging guide to addiction support and
treatment options. The author's recovery story will also be an inspiration
to those who find themselves battling a one-size-fits-all system that
is supposed to be helping them."
Horvath PH.D., ABPP
Practical Recovery Services, President
“AA - Not The Only Way”
As you may have noticed, when it comes to alcohol or drug recovery, the number one recommended program is Alcoholics Anonymous. 93% of ALL treatment programs in the US are still 12 step based.
If AA had a 90% success rate, there would be no need for this book.
Sadly, according to AA's own internal records, the success rate is less than 5 % in the first year, and 80% of the people drop out before that time.
And what's worse, there's a complete lack of information about effective alternatives… until now!
" This directory is a result of months of research in the field of addiction, and for anyone with a problem with drugs or alcohol, provides valuable information about the growing number of options available to achieve a happy and healthy life.
Marc F. Kern, Ph.D.
Bravo Melanie. "
When you get “AA – Not The Only Way”…
- You'll learn about 7 effective programs besides AA for achieving TOTAL Abstinence
- You'll discover 2 programs designed specifically for women, by women
- You'll be exposed to 2 programs that effectively teach moderation therapy
- You'll discover a radically different approach called Harm Reduction, that emphasizes health and wellness
- You'll learn about 8 alternative treatments shown to be beneficial for alcohol and drug problems
- You'll get the major factors that determines what works, and what doesn't
- You'll get solid advice on how to deal with rehabs and other institutions that mandate 12-step participation
- You'll have information to choose wisely the recovery program best suited for YOUR situation
- You'll get the inside scoop on where to find licensed professionals knowledgeable in addiction alternatives to help you reach YOUR goals
- You'll get the ONLY comprehensive resource of recovery choices… all in one directory!
| " Melanie Solomon has
distilled much information about the limitations of 12-step programs
– limitations of which she has personal experience. Her response
is to array the reason and resources other people might seek to supplement
or substitue for AA and its ilk. Her contribution to the field is
heartfelt and invaluable, and will help many others."
Stanton Peele, Ph.D., J.D.
Author of The Truth About Addiction and Recovery
Doctors, Counselors, Therapists
Schools, Rehab Centers, Hospitals…
Have ALL Been Looking
For A Directory Like This For YEARS!
Who needs this book?
- If you are concerned about alcohol or other drug use-your usage, or someone you care about.
- If you want to be informed about treatment options
- If you've suffered health or relationship problems related to your drug or alcohol use
- If you've gotten into legal trouble because of your alcohol or drug use
- If you want to quit, have tried but not succeeded, and feel discouraged
- If you don't feel comfortable with the 12 step spiritual program of Alcoholics Anonymous
- If you've been 12-Step Programs, and they didn't work for your situation
- If you want to learn about the best methods to achieve your goals
- If you, as a parent, child, friend, or coleague of someone who is drinking or using, are worried and want to find out not only the available options, but exactly where to go for help
- If you are a rehab, sober living or other facility that wants to add this resource as part of your discharge plan, increasing your clients chances of success
- If you are an educational facility and want to give your up-and-coming professionals the most up-to-date information
You Have NOT Been Able To Find So Many
Treatment Choices At Your Fingertips…Until NOW!
According to the National Institute On Drug Abuse (NIDA), the best predictor of success in rehabilitation is YOUR belief in the program, i.e. if you are FORCED into a program, you are much less likely to succeed than if you CHOOSE a program, a program where you can say, “This program is for ME.”
Furthermore, NIDA reported “No single treatment program is right for everybody. Matching the treatment program to each individuals needs is CRITICAL to success.”
If the best predictor of success is to choose your own program…then choose your own program!!! This book will inform you of over 100 choices available. With this book, you can make YOUR OWN informed decisions.
What does all this mean to you?
If you want choices…If you want to find a program that is best matched for YOUR situation, you need this guide today.
So order it now, while it's fresh on your mind.
My best wishes towards your healthy recovery,
P.S. This book is my way of making a difference to so many people that have struggled with recovering from chemical dependence. The price is intentionally low, so that all of your staff, counselors, doctors and patients can get a copy. Call today for quantity discounts.
| " Melanie Solomon has taken a wonderful step toward making the process of identifying alternatives to traditional treatments, easier. By both providing her own story as a justification for this book, and by listing an ever growing list of providers who use up-to-date, evidence-based approaches in their work helping people with alcohol and drug problems, Ms. Solomon has done a great public service. "
Frederick Rotgers, PsyD, ABPP
Associate Professor of Psychology
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Click Here To Order Now!
| " Everyone has heard of Alcoholics Anonymous and other twelve-step programs that support millions of people each year with addiction. These self-help programs are wonderful supplements to treatment and continuing care, but they are not the only effective programs available for victims of addiction. Melanie Solomon’s book compares and contrasts several different self-help programs so the client can better choose which program best suites his or her needs. In addition to these resources, this book also provides the reader with contact information for licensed professionals and treatment facilities across the country for many of these approaches. This book is ideal for any addiction professional’s waiting room, treatment process, or as an integral part of the client’s continuing care plan. "
(The National Association For Addiction Professionals)